Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Whatcha listening to this week?
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Whatcha listening to this week?

[quote="lo boob oscillator"]

Julian Cope - Jehovakill

and Peggy Suicide.

I dig Gogmagog and especially Leperskin!

May 10, 2010, 18:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Dance among the flower tops to this:

Knives of the Treble - Burning Babylon

Caribe - Dub Affair

May 18, 2010, 18:25

k.
k.
407 posts

Celeste, the 2nd album (in 2 years) by The Soundcarriers. This is a wonderful group on the melodic label, a band that Lab fans and Bcast fans might want to check out.

May 21, 2010, 20:17

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

k. wrote:
Celeste, the 2nd album (in 2 years) by The Soundcarriers. This is a wonderful group on the melodic label, a band that Lab fans and Bcast fans might want to check out.

hmmm...i want this. i was just listening to their first yesterday.

May 21, 2010, 20:18

k.
k.
407 posts

They have a nice offer to pre-order the CD (about us$14.75 total incl shipping) which comes out in August, but you get the 320mp3/flac now. I wish more artists would do this.

http://thesoundcarriersceleste.melodic.co.uk/

May 21, 2010, 20:20

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

May 21, 2010, 22:06

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

k. wrote:
They have a nice offer to pre-order the CD (about us$14.75 total incl shipping) which comes out in August, but you get the 320mp3/flac now. I wish more artists would do this.

http://thesoundcarriersceleste.melodic.co.uk/

purchasing now. thanks karel.

May 22, 2010, 03:17

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

k. wrote:

I forgot about them, never got their first one either. I think I've seen it in the record stores too, just fell off my radar. I like what I've heard though thanks for the reminder.

May 22, 2010, 20:38

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Bach: 1065 for 4 Harpsichords uh, BVW?
Flamenco. uh, flamenco. still looking for the one. Holst reviewing the planets the music but also a study into each planets mythical representations and physical and uh, chemical er, presentation. I need this info.
been studying the origins of disease specifically interesting: worms; flatworms, roundworms, pinworms, hookworms. very inspirational.
but listening to Bach. and last wek it was Handel. opus for Cuckoo and Nightingale. organ concerto.exquisite. superlative.
God knows what I'll be listening to this week surely the enlightenment of another masterpiece.
bought some castanets

my castanet IDOL!!

May 23, 2010, 03:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

my goal to learn this piece

then I should be okay in life. and maybe I'll go to heaven. Or ROT IN IN HELL. who cares?

May 23, 2010, 03:16

Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index