Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Zooey Deschanel
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Zooey Deschanel

This may be the only movie star that can be a legit singer. I love those eyeballs. Thomas2 this one is for you.

Apr 08, 2010, 11:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Zooey Deschanel

This one with is even better.

Apr 08, 2010, 13:05

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Be careful, you might give Thomarse a heart attack.

Apr 08, 2010, 17:03

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
This may be the only movie star that can be a legit singer.

You're not being facetious at our poor Thomarse's expense, are you? In any case, based on the evidence presented I'd wager to say that even Steven Seagal's not losing any sleep about his place in the pantheon of Hollywood's musical converts.

Apr 08, 2010, 17:46

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Thank you very very very very much for this, I enjoyed it greatly and I particularly liked her dress & hair.

Apr 11, 2010, 07:02

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Bah! Copyright claims, my arse!!

Apr 11, 2010, 07:03

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Thank you very very very very much for this, I enjoyed it greatly and I particularly liked her dress & hair.

Now, lets not get carried away. This caught me by surprize because I hadn't seen her perform before. Just sharing with you. These are my simple ways.

Actually, my impression was that my next door neighbor can sing this good, but then she is working as a cashier and boo hoo has stage fright. Thanks to our favorite performers for getting out there busting ass and doing it!

Apr 11, 2010, 16:04

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

No, let's get carried away - it's fun.

Apr 11, 2010, 17:00