Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Strange. . .
51 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Strange. . .

cyberpainter wrote:
TheAllNewCybele wrote:
I don't believe in the poll of a professor at the University of Washinton. Nope.

Then perhaps you'd believe the signs at the rallies and the racist quotes? Or are they just the fringe? Why would anyone support a movement that had lots of active racists in it? Such a nice umbrella.

hmmm...maybe cuz they secretly felt the same way? hehe

all told, it's good to have someone screaming in the government's face about wasteful spending, corruption, its general size, tax gouging...ect. There's validity to these emotions and arguments, but this movement isn't it. Their hypocrisy undercuts any value in their message. Their worship of intellectual lightweights like Palin and Tancredo exposes their collective ignorance.

In the words of my favorite author- i love my country, but hate the government. and the only thing worse than a knee-jerk liberal is a knee-pad conservative. syncophants to the rich and powerful.

Apr 16, 2010, 16:42

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: