Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Strange. . .
51 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: For any of you that are miss informed by Cybele on taxes..

Martian wrote:
What the hell is $400 compared to how much I pay in taxes? How grateful I am for these leftovers. . .

Here, in Cook County taxes did go up - which is why people are fleeing the state. Which is why we are 48th in growth in the country. Which is why we are the murder capital of the country. Which is why we are the worst public education region of the country. Which is why we have the most corrupt governance in the country. Which is why we are the most racially segregated region of the country. Which is why we have the most expensive energy costs in the country. Which is why we have the largest pension obligations in the country. Which is why we are almost bankrupt. Which is why our taxes will go up further.

Here we're run by the machine. . .which is now in the White House. . .so. . .the Federal taxes for 2010 will follow suit with our Cook County taxes and everything I mention above will as well.

Or maybe not come September. Just watch. It's beginning to feel very Carteresque lately. . .

Cybele

Oh, now I get it. Guilt by association. Since Obama came from IL, all of our local problems are Obama's fault.

I thought we were talking about the federal taxes and Obama's job, not Mayor Daley and the governors/local gov'ts.

Apr 17, 2010, 23:00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: