Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Medicare and Social Security
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: Medicare and Social Security

revox wrote:
An equity portfolio manager eh? You sound to me like you can afford to 'shell out' more than a few clams to the 'Greedheads' for Julian Cope's book: how have you ameliorated your place on the 'Greedhead' chaingame, or do you have a different hat for that hanging up in the hall to put on when you get home from 'work'?

Well, were I trying to hide my corporate assassin status I suppose I've made a bit of a mess of it, eh? Though in the interest of partial disclosure, it should be pointed out that those of us in "asset management" are the Cinderellas to the investment bankers'...er...you know, those two sisters that made more money and wore suspenders and drove sports cars. So while I can admittedly afford to buy any and all Julian Cope books I so choose, it's not like I'm hiring the guy to perform at my dog's Bark Mitzvah.

*pause*

Yes, I think I'll end this post here.

Apr 18, 2010, 15:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: