Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Medicare and Social Security
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Medicare and Social Security

the truth is even if you have private insurance and some terrible accident befalls you, 9 times out of ten wind up in a public (i.e. medicare, medicaid) institution because they're the only ones equipped with high level trauma units. It's not like uh, I have private insurance and I've been in a terrible accident take me to the big private insurance hospital. sorry Charlie. all you paid for was a trip to county and residents an interns. so pay your damn private insurance maybe they won't drop you if you get sick. If that's what you wanna waste your money on a bunch of tests and prescriptions and support all those sebum sucking vultures.
There is no such thing as public option or public insurance. It will be a handful of HMOs leaching off the sick children, the elderly, and the handicapped. just like they always do. some fucking corporate buzzard will be there with their rotten cheap ANACHRONISTIC standards of care. The corporations run everything.

Apr 22, 2010, 14:35

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: