Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Woah.....
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2139 posts

Woah.....

What's happening ??!

I have to say I love these nice pastel hues (I always thought that old bright green was pretty harsh on the eye), but I'm very confused by the new layout.....

I really liked the navigation on the old forum design, indeed I thought it was one of the best layouts for that kind of thing I've seen. I guess I'll get used to the new version in time.....

"? de la fum?e, les balles sont crev?es, tout recommencer"

((:: The wee white balls that used to be on the left of the posts.....See?! ETK was a PROPHECY!!!!! ::))

Oct 01, 2008, 21:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

easychord
69 posts

Help....

I'm having a problem getting my avatar onto the page. I found a cool one and placed in "my pictures" file (windows xp). Under Preferences on this page I clicked on brouse, opened "my pictures" file and double clicked on the avatar image, but nothing happens. It doesn't appear as you can see with my reply. Excuse me for being a computer dumbo.

Oct 01, 2008, 22:13

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Re: Help....

Check the properties > File Size. If it's over a certain size, it might not happen.

Cybele

Oct 01, 2008, 22:26

easychord
69 posts

Thanks for the help. Not successful yet. I copied the avater image directly from the web site and pasted in the box provided here in preferences and clicked on upload.

Oct 02, 2008, 16:33

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

easychord wrote:
Thanks for the help. Not successful yet. I copied the avater image directly from the web site and pasted in the box provided here in preferences and clicked on upload.

Save to desktop, then browse and select--if it's a jpg it will resize.

Oct 02, 2008, 16:41

easychord
69 posts

All Right!

Thanks very much. Owe U 1.

Oct 02, 2008, 18:14

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: All Right!

Is that Avatar referencing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

After trying to find a good avatar in my pics collection, I was disappointed to see that only JPG is allowed. No animated GIFs and I have so many good ones... :/

Oct 02, 2008, 18:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: All Right!

Personally, I don't like animated ones in forums, just too distracting from reading.

Oct 03, 2008, 04:02