Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can someone tell me what an illegal immigrant looks like?
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Can someone tell me what an illegal immigrant looks like?

NEVER!!! Whoever heard of such a thing? It just can't be true can it???

May 01, 2010, 10:35

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

GaryB wrote:
Some people in Britain (and by some I mean a few million) actually think that immigrants get gifted the best housing and snazzy footwear.

I saw a satirical video about this on YT. Are more tax payers needed? Why grant privileges to immigrants?

May 01, 2010, 15:41

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I don't think we actually do grant priviliges to immigrants, but millions of people think we do.

Legal immigrants get treated like the general population. Illegals get locked up, when they are caught. Unless I am mistaken.

May 01, 2010, 16:40

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

GaryB wrote:
I don't think we actually do grant priviliges to immigrants, but millions of people think we do.

Legal immigrants get treated like the general population. Illegals get locked up, when they are caught. Unless I am mistaken.

wasn't that the point of that national registry card? is that still happening? DNA data banks and all that wrought.

May 02, 2010, 00:46

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

The ID card was initially proposed as an anti-terror measure.

I'm quite excited by the election now. Roll on Thursday!

May 02, 2010, 05:27

revox
revox
800 posts

GaryB wrote:
The ID card was initially proposed as an anti-terror measure.

I'm quite excited by the election now. Roll on Thursday!

~8^)>

May 02, 2010, 15:07

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

That was really excellent, Dominick. Those baby goats were the cutest!

May 03, 2010, 17:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you are starting to make me sick. I'd love to come and assault you. How could you say something so ignorant?? Don't you know that people have perceptions and biases?
You make me sick because you blatantly agree with anything along party lines. Texas is overwhelmingly a red state and we don't agree with this. You're crazy Cybele, I'm holding my tongue...

May 03, 2010, 20:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you live in a white mans world with your white mans issues of hair gel, impotence, and Morrisey.

May 03, 2010, 20:31

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Don't be beating on Morrissey, bub!

May 03, 2010, 20:44

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index