Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can someone tell me what an illegal immigrant looks like?
67 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Re: Can someone tell me what an illegal immigrant looks like?

Martian wrote:
Yes, the majority of people in Arizona support this bill, according to Rassmussen. As we live in a representative system, this would mean that the politicians elected by their associated constituency are acting on behalf of their constituency.*

"I don't know the details of this bill enough to know how accurate Rachel Maddow's description is, but that is moot."

No, it's not moot. Read the fucking bill instead of drinking the Anderson Cooper Kool-Aid, dude.

Also, please calm down.

Thanks,
Cybele

*For more proof of how this system works, wait until November and 2012 to see the results of what happens when the politicians elected by their associated constituency DO NOT act on behalf of their constituency.

**Need proof of my point in real-time as opposed to November and 2012?
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot
G'head and stick that table on the right onto Excel, create a graph and notice the trend. . .

The WHITE people such as your self Cybele suppost the bill but all the LEGAL latinos in Arizona are flocking to Terry Goddard. And you really think red neck police offers are not going to abuse this law? Seriously? Like most GOPers the one thing you are good at is RACIAL PROFILING.

Apr 29, 2010, 13:00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: