Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"tim was so private that he never let me to see his process of composition"
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

"tim was so private that he never let me to see his process of composition"

"tim was so private that never let me to see his process of composition or taught me any song. he had me there making little noises"

spanish only

http://diario.latercera.com/2010/04/19/01/contenido/3_24533_9.shtml

May 01, 2010, 04:27

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re:

oooh,that sounds really sad

May 01, 2010, 12:57

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re:

This fit's very well into my theory that he treated her like an instrument.

May 01, 2010, 13:20

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re:

unless you can have a baby from your guitar

May 01, 2010, 14:39

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re:

little alex is adorable.

May 01, 2010, 15:19

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re:

Booklover wrote:
unless you can have a baby from your guitar

oh my, he played her heart strings.

May 01, 2010, 15:47

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re:

Interesting. I wonder if it used to be that way in the beginning, I think probably not. I think it evolved that way, especially when they didn't all live in the same place.

May 01, 2010, 18:14

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re:

that article really shows us the changes

Few years ago Laetitia would never say things like that. Now she can do it

May 01, 2010, 21:36

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Re:

It was like an silent prenuptual. Don't give away secrets to a future competitor.

May 01, 2010, 22:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

I don't think that's weird at all. They both had two different assignments; one person write lyrics and the other write music. It's nice that the two elements work well together and I think she's a good singer.

May 01, 2010, 22:35

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index