Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
get in with the ginger
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

get in with the ginger

everyone in life shows off about their achievements in life. all i have done in life is post on the message board of some band i dont like the music of. its like anus. were you bullied. its amazing the achievements you feel you can achive stuck in the memory of someone stuck in the past. life on your own is much better then life with people. esp those who think you have to try too hard. i still think i'm too cool for this forum tho.

May 08, 2010, 03:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Re: get in with the ginger

I thought this post was going to be about Nicola Roberts. Oh well.

May 08, 2010, 06:33

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

I thought it was going to be about the south park episode.

May 08, 2010, 08:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I thought it was really good art. I didn't understand it; like most great "art" it was stuffed ambiguity dumpling. It was thought provoking and full of paradoxes. I'm intrigued; I'd like to see more of this artists work.

May 08, 2010, 17:30

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

...this is not about Ginger Baker?

Ginger Snaps are snappy!

May 09, 2010, 03:07

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

it wasn't art, it was just me driveling. but if you like my crap writing, theres always my twitter. http://twitter.com/headstrobe
if i was good at art, then i'd be good at something :/

May 09, 2010, 03:22