Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
BNP EMO
1 message
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

BNP EMO

You see what you jingoists dont realise, is that when you talk its kinda plain. like marzipan made of dog shit. i spent forty years with the squirrels of your gold. now i watch music videos of bands like yeasayer. its good to mess around with things in media like the elemental forces of life. which are crap.fancy techno on the radio. awsome pseudo frenchness. brain melting beats. you get alot of tripe, but then i'm tripe. listen to general fiasco, or pendulum. or even Plan B. nah but i dont like shit music. it just passes the time. mexico a country. but i still buy pseudo french pap. insighted by we are scientists to buy more turd records. i like reading about the good ones on here like electrelene. unfortunately i dont know much obscure shit. selfish cunt was a load of bollocks. not overly keen on that shit. still got stereolab on my ipod. awsome ep. cant remember the name. anyway thats all.

May 08, 2010, 04:01