Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
steal this book/movie/song.
68 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: steal this book/movie/song.

I can fathom it.
I don't think the artists make all that much money. I think that's more myth. Only a small handful of "creatures" in the entertainment industry make any money. and I think it was you mitchervan, that mentioned something about the absence of art when the motive of money is involved. I don't know if I agree with that, entirely.
I believe the artists are exploited and every time you buy their product they are abused a little more.
but an artist is an artist and born to create art so what are you going to do? you're going to buy the product.
but do I feel bad that millions of people are learning to entertain each other and ripping off the entertainment industry because they continue to produce insulting, moronic, sleazy,inferior products? No! a big hell to the No! This is a great artistic renaissance happening.

May 11, 2010, 20:07

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: