Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
steal this book/movie/song.
68 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: Evolution?! lol

revox wrote:
Perhaps some of the 'genetically modified seeds' that you create with your illegal copy of Adobe Photoshop could 'land in my field': your moral standpoint would surely permit me, encourage me in fact, to bypass your children's bellies, and your mortgage payments, to pass-off the 'seeds' as my own. Perhaps I could make some money from them and then 'share' the 'seeds' with those leeches that don't really think the 'seeds' are worth a damn other than having the perverse satisfaction of knowing that they have something for nothing. I'll keep an eye open for your work and then, when I've managed to screw something out of you, I'll let you know.

~8^|>

it seems that we can no longer get our minds around the idea of art w/out commerce. but it is possible. from ancient petroglyphs to today's graffiti writers it has been proven...

May 13, 2010, 15:17

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: