Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
World Ranking -Your Country
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

World Ranking -Your Country

This is what interested me, not for politics,because I was curious. Check yours or who's leading in general.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/index_2009.html

GREENEST COUNTRIES: 1)Finland 2)Iceland 3)Norway
**The U.S. is 23.

SATISFIED YOUTH: 1)India 2)Denmark 3) Norway
**Even poor people in India have a brighter outlook. Ofcourse. Now they got ex-U.S. jobs. :D

HEALTHCARE: 1)France 2)Italy 3)San Marino

PREVENTING HEALTHCHARE DEATHS: 1)France 2)Japan 3)Australia
**Overall, the U.S. is consecutively between 40-50. Out of 14 in the last section, the U.S. was dead last.

CARBON FOOTPRINTS: 1) United States 2)China 3) Russia

GAS PRICES: 1)Netherlands 2)U.K. 3)Denmark

TAX BURDEN: 1)France 2)China 3)Belgium

**Basically, my country produces the most emission but pays the least for it not to mention kicks back little in general...That could also explain the widest gap between the rich and poor. But hey! We got guns...plenty. Some of you are probably packing now. lol

GUN OWNERSHIP: 1)U.S. 2)Norway 3)Canada

PRISON POPULATION: 1)U.S. 2)Russia..5)Cuba

May 11, 2010, 23:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re: World Ranking -Your Country

russia is only in top 3 by Carbon footprints
and prison population, so funny yet true

May 11, 2010, 23:29

JS
JS
489 posts

USA sucks, yeah, duh! Everyone knew this already, but thanks for reminding us. It's always nice to annoy the nationalist morons of this forum...

However, the USA is number one in weapons sales, far, far ahead of the second best. Woohoo! Something to be proud of, at last!

May 12, 2010, 06:54

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

JS wrote:
It's always nice to annoy the nationalist morons of this forum...

sounds like a troll

May 12, 2010, 07:34

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Winners of "American Idol":
#1: USA!

Consumption of KFC "Double Down" Sandwiches:
#1: USA!

Professional wrestlers, body builders, and comedians elected to major public office:
#1: U! S! A!

We win. Suck on it, World.

May 13, 2010, 04:03

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

I quite like our postal service.

May 13, 2010, 15:16

raygun
raygun
170 posts

JS wrote:
USA sucks, yeah, duh! Everyone knew this already, but thanks for reminding us. It's always nice to annoy the nationalist morons of this forum...

? That's fine buddy, keep believing that. I don't want to share this awesome place with you anyway.

May 13, 2010, 17:34

MY RETURN
1963 posts

JS wrote:

However, the USA is number one in weapons sales, far, far ahead of the second best. Woohoo! Something to be proud of, at last!

I don't hate my country at all. I just think we could do better. Either way, the chips still fall.

Islands Cuba and Jamaica have the highest percentage of gold medals. Go bobsleds!

May 13, 2010, 18:07

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

meanchico wrote:
I quite like our postal service.

yeah you guys have SATURDAY MAIL. Thats INSANE. We're lucky to get weekly in some parts of Canada.

May 13, 2010, 22:26

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

raygun wrote:
JS wrote:

? That's fine buddy, keep believing that. I don't want to share this awesome place with you anyway.

haha don't worry about JAss, he is just an ignorant troll who's whole life has been completely ruined by the USA.

He is one of those suckers who followed that clown Rael and donated money to build a space alien embassy.

He once had a meltdown on this very forum over a "Made in the USA" sticker on a cardboard box!

He is a hate-filled, ignorant bigot...possibly dumber than even the poster My Return/BOTE.

May 13, 2010, 23:38

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index