Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
World Ranking -Your Country
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: World Ranking -Your Country

MY RETURN wrote:
I don't hate my country at all. I just think we could do better.

Exactly, and that's why I've been very critical about the USA.

Your country has everything needed to do so much better, for itself and for the rest of the world, but it doesn't. The best universities are in the USA, the best innovation often came from the USA, still, the USA is stuck with the republican conservative mindset belonging to an era long gone, and that's why the rest of the free world laughs at the USA.

History repeating: The USA is following the same path other great empires followed before it. It is now in the decadent stage, and will soon crumble upon itself.

Maybe there's nothing to do about it, maybe it's human nature that lead all powerful empires to disappear after a period of glory.

May 14, 2010, 08:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
JS wrote:
It's always nice to annoy the nationalist morons of this forum...

sounds like a troll

It seems to me that you can't recognize a troll when you see one, Sue.

Look at the post by M. Nutter in this thread, or Cheeso's message in the "real value of work" thread: Off topic, defamatory and ad-hominem attacks aimed at me. Textbook definition of a troll.

I don't like double standards. If you don't like trolls, then point your finger at him, not at me.

May 14, 2010, 08:37

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

JS wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
JS wrote:

sounds like a troll

Look at the post by M. Nutter in this thread, or Cheeso's message in the "real value of work" thread: Off topic, defamatory and ad-hominem attacks aimed at me. Textbook definition of a troll.

I don't like double standards. If you don't like trolls, then point your finger at him, not at me.

You are nothing but a double standard. So shut up, you troll.

Remember when you said all countries have a right to defend themselves if attacked, except the USA? Double standard, you troll!

May 14, 2010, 15:59

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Excuse my flair for the obvious, but the U.S. is a goodly size mass of land area and population to match. Just eyeballing it roughly the size of all of Europe. The impact should be great. Keep this in mind when comparing France for example to the all of the U.S. The second chart on “carbon footprint per capita” illustrates this point. The world does gets “The good, the bad and the ugly” from the U.S. The stats given overall don’t surprise me too much. Living in a smaller easier to manage and care for country has its advantages.

May 14, 2010, 16:07

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

waxenpith wrote:
meanchico wrote:
I quite like our postal service.

yeah you guys have SATURDAY MAIL. Thats INSANE. We're lucky to get weekly in some parts of Canada.

yeah, that was good while it lasted...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0302/US-Postal-Service-delivers-bad-news-No-Saturday-mail-delivery

May 14, 2010, 16:19

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

JS wrote:

Your country has everything needed to do so much better... and that's why the rest of the free world laughs at the USA.

Well, that's one hell of a way to thank us for all the disco music and David Hasselhoff programs that you seem to just take for granted - but you're welcome, nonetheless.

May 15, 2010, 02:38

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

JS wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
JS wrote:

sounds like a troll

Firstly, his post came after mine.

Secondly, a troll is someone who posts things in order to disrupt a message board, and to "troll for" or "bait" responses and getting people riled up. You made a general statement in order to get that kind of response here, which you freely admitted that you like to do!
If you say, "It's always nice to annoy the nationalist morons of this forum..." you shouldn't then whine about someone calling you a troll.

The definition of trolls is not generally about personal attacks on one person. You and Cheeso have a personal dysfunction between you which I don't want to get involved in. I will say the hatred he spews out is repugnant and I wish he wouldn't do it. It's not the least bit clever or deserving of attention. I thought things were better now, but apparently whenever he sees you on here he continues to spew it out.

That doesn't make your comment any less trollish though.

May 16, 2010, 19:42

JS
JS
489 posts

I hear you, Sue. What I initially intended as a sarcastic response to My RETURN was viewed as trolling, for good reason. Sorry,

Cheeso's behavior is indeed repugnant and I wish he would stop harassing me whenever I say something. I wish he could understand that but I don't expect him to.

May 17, 2010, 01:21

mikka000
1083 posts

woohoo! well done Australia. though it doesnt seem like it when u turn on the tele and ppl are talking about cancers all the time.

May 18, 2010, 10:39

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index