Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
President elect Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!
67 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: President elect Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!

If you say so. This non-representative democratic system surely have flaws. It seems that what maters is where the voters are, not how many voted for said candidate.

If I remember correctly, in 2004, popular vote went to the Dems, but the Reps won anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy Obama won, it will probably be a very good thing for the Americans, and, more importantly, the rest of the world...

Still, 46% voted for "another" Bush and a pig with lipstick, that's not so good, eh? Still quite a lot of work for de-dumbing USA...

That's why I said earlier that Obama will probably have to take very unpopular decisions to put this country back on the right track. If he have the guts to do what is needed, more americans would hate him even more, his approval rating will sink, and he may not get a second mandate. Out of frustration and misunderstanding, America will elect Republicans in 2012, and they will destroy what Obama achieved. You read it here first.

Nov 06, 2008, 09:54

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: