Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
with friends like spandau ballet
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: with friends like spandau ballet

shut it.

May 27, 2010, 04:29

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh, go buy a ticket to the wor- hurl- hurl- hurld. then come back again. I want the truth to be told that Cobra is a cd that really sounds good and is good for listening to. and IMO I enjoy listening to it and Laetitia is in the rarest of forms on it. your mind is really askew you've got it all wrong cheeso. I don't know how you could deny Laetitias' sincere tendrils on this one. It's maniac. Yeah, go buy a ticket to the wor-hurl hurl-hurled, bub. (then come back again)

May 27, 2010, 04:41

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Listen up, chickenhead. I cash my ticket long ago. Cobra is strictly squaresville. The cd makes a good coaster for my ice cold Gin Rickey.

May 27, 2010, 05:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you're muey loco chicken hawk. how many times did you listen to it?

May 27, 2010, 05:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

whatever this is your "issue"

May 27, 2010, 05:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

one day when you're in a old fogey home you'll think "i'm gonna listen to cobra. gee I like it a lot." then you'll draw your last breath. and die smiling.

May 27, 2010, 05:14

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Been there, done that.

May 27, 2010, 05:23

raygun
raygun
170 posts

That intro is just another one of those little jewels that stuck in Tim's mind and came out in a subliminal way in one of his own creations.

May 27, 2010, 13:01

raygun
raygun
170 posts

matthew6 wrote:

cobra and phases is a very relaxed album to listen too

good for a moderately warm june late night

...along the Mediterranean Sea. Ahhhhh....

May 27, 2010, 13:04

raygun
raygun
170 posts

gee willies...I come in peace.

May 27, 2010, 13:06

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index