Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
World Cup...? zzzz
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: World Cup...? zzzz

ugg. it's for the kids. come on soda pop. what a joke. the players look bored. the whole thing looks staged, no enthusiasm from the players or the crowd. professional sports egads. what a sham. yikes. I've had it. I've never seen a bigger sham in my life other than Rock and or roll. what a f'n crock. but it's a place for people to affiliate, congregate, buy stuff, hero complex, etc. etc. It brings hope and entertainment to millions. plus I like looking at men composites kick their legs.

Jun 16, 2010, 02:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

gotta say, there have been some duller-than-church games in this WC so far. gimme cricket any day!

Jun 16, 2010, 12:47

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

thomas2 wrote:
gotta say, there have been some duller-than-church games in this WC so far. gimme cricket any day!

I hope by 'cricket' we are talking the longer version of the game, and not the 'mickey mouse' 20/20 format.

Back to WC, I feel a tad sorry for the spectators shelling out $$$$ tickets to watch this crap.

"Elevator Musak" football - bland, predictable, safe and instantly forgettable.

Jun 16, 2010, 13:27

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

don't knock 20:20 till you've tried it, it's ace to play.

Jun 16, 2010, 13:33

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Try this - funny for about 10 seconds...
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/

Jun 18, 2010, 11:21

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Try this - funny for about 10 seconds...
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/

http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/

Jun 18, 2010, 11:25

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
I'm universal on MOST things but I'm not feeling this crap. And the people off the street (foreign roots) who can't wait to tell you about it are equally annoying. But maybe that's just me..?

the last 5 minutes of today's USA VS. SLOVENIA game was pretty exciting. if it wasn't for the holding foul, they would have won 3-2... but hey, i'll take the tie, considering that they were 0-2 for much of the game!

Jun 18, 2010, 16:19

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index