Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can we "LOL" at England?
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Can we "LOL" at England?

You know why!!!

Jun 12, 2010, 20:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: Can we

Now now, that's implying that the American team drawing them is laugh-worthy. These are, on paper and in the rankings (not that those matter, admittedly), the two best teams in their group.

I guess we can snicker at their guardian's gaffe though...

Jun 12, 2010, 20:33

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Now Now ..

A highly competitive opening group phase match, chances at both ends ... 1-1 draw - all is fair in love and war.

In sayin' that the English goalkeeper should be sent home on the next available boat. Allowing that tame US effort to dribble through his fingers into the empty net. My grandmother would have stopped that shot .... with her apron.

Jun 13, 2010, 00:11

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

According to the Times: “one disastrous spill the Yanks won’t complain about.”

Jun 13, 2010, 22:48

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

wracket wrote:
I guess we can snicker at their guardian's gaffe though...

Of course we can.

I'm not convinced this "guardian" will be "still on duty" in the next match :P

Jun 14, 2010, 00:04

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

classic

http://i.imgur.com/YDjND.jpg

Jun 14, 2010, 07:25

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

Re: classic

Can somebody please post this properly??

Its too good not to see :)

Jun 14, 2010, 07:26

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: classic

GaryB2 wrote:

Excellent reportage.

Especially like the 'British' reference.

Oh well, now that David Beckham's not there to take his comedy penalties, we needed to find someone to come up with some sort of hilarious cock-up - my 82-year old says she would have expected to stop that one.

Jun 14, 2010, 08:36

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

One of the funniest and cleverest...

...and talking of the World Cup, here's one of the funniest and cleverest things I've ever seen on the Internet:

http://vimeo.com/9426271

Jun 14, 2010, 08:44

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Re: One of the funniest and cleverest...

Harold Bissonette wrote:
...and talking of the World Cup, here's one of the funniest and cleverest things I've ever seen on the Internet:

http://vimeo.com/9426271

That was great, btw. Leave it to the Frogs.

Jun 15, 2010, 06:13

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index