Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Can we "LOL" at England?
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Re: Can we

Baaaaahhhh....

The Greatest Show on Earth is starting to warm up, and then England rain on the parade with a wretched 0-0 draw. Argentina would have beaten Algeria 10-0.

European football superpowers France, England and Germany all going home after the first phase ?

Jun 18, 2010, 21:05

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

GaryB wrote:
Hey, I just noticed that hard drugs condenses down nicely to.....hugs.

It's still in your own hands!!

A bunch of (mostly) great players who played like a ropey park team. As ever, I'll be back hoping for the best by the time they kick off against Slovenia - the eternal optimism of the football fan. Even if England get knocked out, I can go on to supporting Scotland if they manage to get through...or Ireland...

Jun 18, 2010, 21:06

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I used to love watching Scotland in the world cup. Not happened since '98.

*sighs*

:(

Jun 18, 2010, 21:09

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I really can't call the final games. It could go either way.

Jun 18, 2010, 21:12

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Star of the England v Algeria match - by a long way....

http://files.stv.tv/img/articles/183415-pigeon-video-flying-winger-lightens-up-england-v-algeria-200.jpg

http://sport.stv.tv/fifa-world-cup/183415-pigeon-video-flying-winger-lightens-up-england-v-algeria/

Jun 19, 2010, 16:46

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Dara wrote:

It rightly decided that the one place in the stadium where it would not be disturbed last night was in the Algeria goal...

Jun 19, 2010, 17:15

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Now we can LOLZ at France and Spain too! Losers.

Remains to be seen for Spain, but we can most certainly belly-laugh at Les Bleus!

Jun 22, 2010, 17:50

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

In-fighting and surrender - national past-times?

Jun 23, 2010, 00:44

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

thomas2 wrote:
In-fighting and surrender - national past-times?

HI-larious

Jun 23, 2010, 02:15

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

Can we "LOL" at USA now?

Jun 23, 2010, 15:48

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index