Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The right to cause damage to someone's hearing.
58 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-know-what-is-best-for-everyone,10862/

hito wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Great joke there. I will have to remember to post it the next time you go off on one of your dissertations.

I thought you were smarter than that, Punchy. I wasn't criticising you for being a know-all; you can express your views about how the law can make the world better all you like. You can even say may posts are dissertations (df. a treatise advancing a new point of view resulting from research; usually a requirement for an advanced academic degree) as it is quite a compliment ;P. The reason I posted the old gem from Edwin Wiersbicki was because - as other posters alluded - you sound like an old crank:
"In my view something should be done about it."
"We have regulations to prevent second hand smoke from hurting all of us."
"If you think all the 20 somethings aren't having the exact same level of damage, you're mistaken."
Now where's my ear horn?

Thanks for saying you "thought" I was smarter than that. And what I sound like to you is of no concern to me.

Jul 03, 2010, 18:03

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: