Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"The Trip" cover and track list
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

"The Trip" cover and track list

http://www.dragcity.com/products/the-trip

Jul 09, 2010, 23:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re:

palinuro wrote:

g r e a t l y l o o k i n g f o r w a r d t o t h i s

Jul 09, 2010, 23:38

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re:

wow, that cover's hot. reminds me a little bit of tender buttons. and has she cut her hair again?? if so, i'm lovin it...

Jul 12, 2010, 15:43

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

Re: The Trip

Hair's probably tied back. Lae still had very long hair last month.

Anyone know which is the third cover version on this (apart from "By The Sea" and "Un Soir, Un Chien")? "Summertime" is the obvious candidate but I hadn't pegged Laetitia as a Gershwin fan. (Heh, maybe it's a Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince cover!)

Jul 12, 2010, 16:40

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

jeff w wrote:
Hair's probably tied back. Lae still had very long hair last month.

Anyone know which is the third cover version on this (apart from "By The Sea" and "Un Soir, Un Chien")? "Summertime" is the obvious candidate but I hadn't pegged Laetitia as a Gershwin fan. (Heh, maybe it's a Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince cover!)

Flaming Lips maybe? that would be cool!

Jul 12, 2010, 16:51

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

jeff w wrote:
"Summertime" is the obvious candidate but I hadn't....

Free Design did a cover of summertime...

Jul 12, 2010, 22:21

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

that is in my top 3 versions of that song if not the top!

Jul 12, 2010, 22:44

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

is this one in your top too? I love it!

Jul 13, 2010, 01:00