Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Shame on the Swiss
118 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Shame on the Swiss

hito wrote:

If your "Christian" friend (Christian being followers of Jesus Christ) thinks that forgiving the September 11 bombers is bollocks then I don't know why they are a Christian.

If you don't believe in forgiveness in yourself, for you it is not possible.

But don't let your cynicism tell me or anyone else that they cannot forgive. I can and do every day and I am not a Christian.

My christian friend (as he made the statement) obviously did not think it was bollocks - I do. I was not and would not for a minute presume to tell others what to think, and I find your insinuation insulting and peurile. Everyone (including me) is entitled to have their opinion on this and every other issue. I was merely contributing to the debate.

The definition of the term:

debate. noun - a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

Jul 15, 2010, 09:25

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: