Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Shame on the Swiss
118 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: More proof that JS is nothing but a troll

JS wrote:

If she would, you would call her a fool for not agreeing with you.

Its obvious to everyone that you have nothing intelligent to contribute on this topic. You are merely trolling. When will it stop?

JS wrote:

Now shut-up, dum-dum.

Again with the insults. You are incapable of staying away from me and incapable of not insulting me. How sad your life must be.

JS wrote:

This case should be closed because the victim herself would prefer it that way. Polanski escaped the law because of an unfortunate chain of circumstances. He is known as a rapist wherever he goes. That is sufficient punishment.

This has been said many times, but you seem to fail to understand it: the charges were brought by the state, because the state protects the people through enforcement of the law. He never paid for his crime, he fled justice. Those are facts. I know you have trouble dealing with facts, so I'm not surprised you don't get it.

JS wrote:

Frankly, I don't get this sick obsession you have about him

Frankly, I don't get this sick obsession you have about me.

No one was talking to you or about you in this thread. Yet you had to jump in an insult me because you are obsessed with me.

Only after being called out for your obvious trolling did you come up with these half-assed, feeble, illogical, misinformed, and dumb arguments. But its too late to backtrack and pretend you're interested in this topic now.

You exposed yourself for the troll that you are. It is now obvious to anyone who was in doubt.

So, I ask you again, when will your trolling stop?

Jul 16, 2010, 05:59

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: