Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Shame on the Swiss
118 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: General question for those supporting Polanski...

Cheeso wrote:

For a person who stopped posting to this thread, you sure post a lot here! But thats good, keep the dialect going.

And talk about "dishonest dialectic dishonesty," JS entered this thread for no reason other than to be a troll and attack me. His first post did not address the topic at all. He only talked about the subject matter after I called him out for being a troll.

And even then, he ignored the facts and twisted things around to make it look like I attacked him (as I predicted he would).

Look at his post that you quoted, he says, "You say in the title 'General question for those supporting Polanski...This is dishonest, and a flaw of logic. You stupidly assume..." Except, that was Vivakomeda's subject heading, I just responded to it. JS is not interested in discussing this topic, that's why he has not made any reasonable arguments in this thread at all. He is so bizarrely obsessed with me and attacking me, that he doesn't even pay attention to who is posting what.

Side with JS all you want, but its obvious to everyone that he is nothing but a troll.

As for Polanski, he is a convicted felon who fled justice. No one has presented a legal argument for why he should not face justice.

JS this, JS that, you recently said you were done with me, you also said you weren't obsessed by me.

I said you couldn't keep ignoring me for very long. I was right again. Poor Cheeso. I maintan that what's best for you is to really ignore me. This mad obsession you have for me is not sane.

Jul 18, 2010, 20:43

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: