Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!
20 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Re: 'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!

JS wrote:
This man has many good points (I watched some other of his movies) but I think it's quite shortsighted to blame muslims, catholics and liberals for most of the problems of mankind

Did I miss something? I didn't hear him blaming "muslims, catholics and liberals for most of the problems of mankind"? Are you talking about his other videos?

Anyway, I really do think that religion (faith) IS at the root of many of the worlds problems. In many ways, including: The Us and Them delusion that divides humans (Christian, Muslims and Jews), The group psychosis of faith in myths written by people trying to keep societal control (i.e. all religious texts), and the lack of responsibility for ones actions in the name of God. The difference between Church of Scientology and Christianity and Islam is only in the number of followers. They are all group psychosis.

It is time for a true End of Faith.

Plenty of research into the idea, not mine, but one I find spot on.

Jul 20, 2010, 15:38

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: