Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!
20 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: 'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!

vega wrote:
DevastatorJr. wrote:
vega wrote:
"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

-- Omar M. Ahmad, founder of Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

Is not every ideology in competition for ultimate dominance? Ahmad's only mistake may be in saying it so forthrightly, and perhaps we should be glad of it.

Thank you for pointing out that Islam is an 'ideology' - masquerading under the protection of calling itself a 'religion'.

A related point is that it is CAIR that is in the forefront of supporting the building of the 'Ground Zero mosque' (ok it's 2 blocks away)

I look forward to Omar repeating this statement on the steps of the new mosque. What do you think the reaction will be?

All religions are ideologies, with their own inherent memetic drives towards cultural conquest. In this regard, I don't think Islam is any more malignant than Christianity, in fact in America, where in order to even run for public office you have to profess to being a Christian or be shouted down as a heretic, significantly less so.

But I just want to echo JS's point, that the major point of social antagonism today, is the vast disparity between rich and poor and the concentration of virtually all power in hands of corporations which are neither responsible or accountable to the public.

You know, you're much more likely to be killed by a drunk driver, or even struck by lightning than killed in a terrorist attack, where's the outrage there?

Jul 20, 2010, 16:29

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: