Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!
20 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: 'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!

basil too wrote:
Did I miss something? I didn't hear him blaming "muslims, catholics and liberals for most of the problems of mankind"? Are you talking about his other videos?

Anyway, I really do think that religion (faith) IS at the root of many of the worlds problems. In many ways, including: The Us and Them delusion that divides humans (Christian, Muslims and Jews), The group psychosis of faith in myths written by people trying to keep societal control (i.e. all religious texts), and the lack of responsibility for ones actions in the name of God. The difference between Church of Scientology and Christianity and Islam is only in the number of followers. They are all group psychosis.

It is time for a true End of Faith.

Plenty of research into the idea, not mine, but one I find spot on.

Yes, I watched a few of his video. He blame Muslims and Catholics for most of the problems in the world, and he blames liberal governments for the multiculturalism that is allowing the Muslims infiltrate the western society.

The economical system is a bigger problem than religions because in modern, advanced nations, at least the people are free to join any religion they want, or to be atheists/agnostics. However, the economical system is forced on the people without their consent.

I don't know how a "true end of faith" can ever be achieved.Religion can't be forbidden because we believe in freedom.

People may be persuaded to become atheists, but good luck: some 80% of the population of Earth are believers.

The more the people are afraid /uncomfortable /struggling to survive/ worried about the future, the more easily they turn themselves to some deity in order to get some hope and comfort.

So, we can't hope for a secular planet unless poverty and insecurity are eradicated.

To eradicate poverty and insecurity, resources must be shared in a fair way among every human beings.

But, under a capitalist system, resources can never be shared in a fair way because resources are owned by the few.

Jul 21, 2010, 04:49

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: