Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!
20 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: 'The enemy within' video - heavy stuff man!

basil too wrote:

JS,

Spot on as always. Thanks for your opinion.

I totally agree that Capitalism will eventually bring down the planet. It is an obvious pyramid scheme that requires unlimited resources to continue and constant growth to succeed. Those that consume and pollute the most win.

I am super pessimistic when it comes to anything changing until a catastrophic economic event. I think we are getting closer.

You can't eat gold.

Buy a big plot of land somewhere and start a farm. You never know when you might need it.

It blows my mind that 80% of the population believe that there is some mystical deity that has a hand in what happens on this planet. Desperation?

Anyway, this is surely a ramble and not worth a reply, but just wanted to say thanks.

I hear you.

These things are so obvious to me (and have been obvious since many years) that yes, I tend to be rude with those who are still supporting capitalism: "Open your eyes and start thinking, you dumb fool".

I am surrounded by fools. Thankfully, I have found a few beacons of light in this sea of fools.

Jul 22, 2010, 04:29

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: