Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...

Just a quick thought: some people (or maybe just one?) in this forum are not content with having only one username, they need two to be able to display the entire spectrum of their idiocy.
I think they should be "disqualified": one is already too much.
Please stop him!

Jul 20, 2010, 00:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Re: Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...

This is an unmoderated forum. Get used to it. Nobody is attacking you. Are you lbo?

Jul 20, 2010, 01:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

me? In the olden days we were encouraged to have as many monikers as possible. We had joint identities we would share the password for and we could each be that character and say good things or bad things or something crazy. Lighten up a little. What are you gonna go bathroom in your pants, man? chill out.

Jul 20, 2010, 01:08

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Ah...good question!

Jul 20, 2010, 01:08

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Just a quick thought: some people (or maybe just one?) in this forum are not content with having only one username, they need two to be able to display the entire spectrum of their idiocy.
I think they should be "disqualified": one is already too much.
Please stop him!

Why are you so filled with hatred and anger? And why are you so narrow-minded? And how do you know the gender of said person?

Jul 20, 2010, 01:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh, it's not the entire spectrum of my idiocy, but, it is reasonable sample, hypothetically speaking.

Jul 20, 2010, 01:20

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Remember Chocolate Cupcake? What a kooky kid!

Jul 20, 2010, 01:27

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

So, velvetwater...

How's this thread working out for you?

Jul 20, 2010, 01:40

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

correct me if I'm wrong, but when it was the green forum we could see user's IP adress
though it's not an effective option

yes, get used to it, this is unmoderated forum, however it always puzzled me how all this shit is possible on a forum of such beautiful and intelligent band

Jul 20, 2010, 02:24

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

if it's true, then I wish some people here got a second username to express their good side

Jul 20, 2010, 02:30

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index