Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: So, velvetwater...

oh, it's rotter than rotten.

Jul 20, 2010, 06:12

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Rael_
44 posts

I'm the good side.

I've always been the good side.

Jul 20, 2010, 06:24

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...

Booklover wrote:
yes, get used to it, this is unmoderated forum, however it always puzzled me how all this shit is possible on a forum of such beautiful and intelligent band

EXACTLY.
At least I am glad that the Polanski's thread has faded.
And by the way s_lush_s, you are definitely on the "crazy" side (not always a bad thing), but I was not talking about you, or at least I hope!
Although I am surprised that, with more than 2300 posts, you still need another alter ego (which one is it?).

Jul 20, 2010, 09:56

hito
hito
1745 posts

How did you work out this is happening? And who is doing it? Let's not pull our punches.

Jul 20, 2010, 10:59

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

There is no need to work it out.
Sometimes it is obvious as they post one thing by one username and then they continue along identical lines using the other.
I don't think they make a mystery out of it.
There are at least a couple of them (one normally uses swearwords).
I only recently discovered myself.
Maybe they do it in order to enforce their point of view when challenged: they kind of pull their punches that way.

Jul 20, 2010, 11:46

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

It's funny that people are really butthurt over...

a person named "Squirrel M. Nutter"

Time to wash the sand out of your vag and get over people using "swearwords"

Jul 20, 2010, 13:50

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Why are you so hateful and divisive?

All you are doing is spreading hatred and negativity.

And why do you hate freedom of speech so much?

Why do you try to dictate what people can and cannot say?

Why do you want to ban those you disagree with?

You tried to get people to stop posting in the polanski thread and now you are trying to ban people. What is wrong with you?

Jul 20, 2010, 15:24

k.
k.
407 posts

It's pretty obvious it's not LBO. I haven't heard from him in a long time.

Jul 20, 2010, 16:05

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: It's funny that people are really butthurt over...

I am the Good Side. My avatar has a picture of celebrity. I can't disrespect his career and his image. but sometimes I act foolish. I am the good side.

Jul 20, 2010, 18:31

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: It's funny that people are really butthurt over...

Who is that guy?

Jul 20, 2010, 19:08

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index