Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vega
vega
492 posts

Re: It's funny that people are really butthurt over...

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Who is that guy?

Herb Alpert

Jul 20, 2010, 19:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

oh, come on. you've got to be kidding me.

Jul 20, 2010, 19:57

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

He's talented.

Jul 20, 2010, 19:58

vega
vega
492 posts

CR is great and so is Lonely Bull...

Jul 20, 2010, 20:02

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

it's all good. all of it.

Jul 20, 2010, 20:13

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

cobra is dobra

I need two usernames - because the forum is a little bit broken. It won't let me log-in as GaryB, even though I use the correct details. When I request a password reminder it doesn't recognise my email address - which has been constant for 5+ years.

No mystery with me though - my alias is GaryB2.

I actually like swearwords in forums. There's not much swearing on here though, is there? The Sonic Youth forum is way fucking better for swearing.

lol

Jul 20, 2010, 20:25

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

All you are doing is spreading hatred and negativity.

And why do you hate freedom of speech so much?

Why do you try to dictate what people can and cannot say?

Why do you want to ban those you disagree with?

You tried to get people to stop posting in the polanski thread and now you are trying to ban people. What is wrong with you?

Take it easy Squirrel J. Cheeser.
Don't you see that the tone you use not only is often rude (ok some people don't seem to mind), but even aggressive and provoking?
I don't dictate anything, I suggest.
I believe in freedom of speech, but there is so much shit (to quote one of the friendly users) in this forum that I felt it needed some criticism.
Sometimes I am genuinely interested in reading a post when all of a sudden it becomes a festival of nonsense and I have to scroll down at least two pages (normally filled by the same couple of double users who keep posting separate sentences one after the other) before being able to read a "normal" entry.
I am not banning anyone, but I think that it does not make sense to have more than one username (unless it is for a technical reason). You waste a lot of space, a bit like when on YouTube you make a search and 90% of what appears doesn't have any connection or relevance with what you were looking for.
I suggest you listen to YOU USED TO CALL ME SADNESS a couple of times a day or maybe NAUGHT MORE TERRIFIC THAN MAN before you speak in order to chill out. Or maybe...VELVETWATER!
But probably you don't like them.

Jul 21, 2010, 00:31

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

I am chilled. You are the one getting your panties in a bunch. You need to chill and not worry about what people say or how they say it. You actually asked people to stop posting in a certain thread, how arrogant and rude. Get over yourself.
velvetwater wrote:
I suggest you listen to YOU USED TO CALL ME SADNESS a couple of times a day or maybe NAUGHT MORE TERRIFIC THAN MAN before you speak in order to chill out. Or maybe...VELVETWATER!

Now that is rude and provocative. I've seen someone else say your tone was rude and insulting as well. The high and mighty never practice what they preach.

Jul 21, 2010, 01:21

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

velvetwater wrote:
All you are doing is spreading hatred and negativity.

And why do you hate freedom of speech so much?

Why do you try to dictate what people can and cannot say?

Why do you want to ban those you disagree with?

You tried to get people to stop posting in the polanski thread and now you are trying to ban people. What is wrong with you?

Take it easy Squirrel J. Cheeser.
Don't you see that the tone you use not only is often rude (ok some people don't seem to mind), but even aggressive and provoking?
I don't dictate anything, I suggest.
I believe in freedom of speech, but there is so much shit (to quote one of the friendly users) in this forum that I felt it needed some criticism.
Sometimes I am genuinely interested in reading a post when all of a sudden it becomes a festival of nonsense and I have to scroll down at least two pages (normally filled by the same couple of double users who keep posting separate sentences one after the other) before being able to read a "normal" entry.
I am not banning anyone, but I think that it does not make sense to have more than one username (unless it is for a technical reason). You waste a lot of space, a bit like when on YouTube you make a search and 90% of what appears doesn't have any connection or relevance with what you were looking for.

Jul 21, 2010, 01:33

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re: cobra is dobra

the same reason made me change my nickname on broadcast forum about 5 times, now to enter there I always need to click the link in the password change mail (like most of the people there)

Jul 21, 2010, 02:09

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index