Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Latest pun: Rotter than Rotten, if you know who I mean...
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Casino Royale

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
oh, come on. you've got to be kidding me.


Oh, man. I saw that movie on VHS about 17 years ago and liked it, and I couldn't get that damn song out of my head.

"James Bond play-ing at Cas-i-no Roy-ale. He won lots of money and met lots of girls at Casino Royaaaale."

Jul 21, 2010, 03:14


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

I can't see this ending nicely.

Jul 21, 2010, 12:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

I've seen someone else say your tone was rude and insulting as well.


Exactly: yourself as cheeso! :-)))))))))))

Jul 21, 2010, 13:53


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

hito wrote:
I can't see this ending nicely.


You see? Whenever challenged these double users' response is always aggressive.
But don't worry hito, I will not bark.

Jul 21, 2010, 13:54


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

velvetwater wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

I've seen someone else say your tone was rude and insulting as well.


Exactly: yourself as cheeso! :-)))))))))))



No, it was cyberpainter.

Now, when are you going to stop being rude, provocative, and divisive?

Jul 21, 2010, 13:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

haha is that the big reveal?

velvetwater wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

I've seen someone else say your tone was rude and insulting as well.


Exactly: yourself as cheeso! :-)))))))))))



You think there are people who don't me and squirrel are one and the same, and you think you've uncovered the big plot? hahahaha

You really are a dolt...

Jul 21, 2010, 14:20


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

Nothing being said is a big deal. People can post as many or as few times as they want. Obscenity is not encouraged but saying foul words is still legal in America. I don't have any idea what your Utopian vision for this forum is but guess what? you are not the ombudsman or the arbitrator of this forum. I might have expectations about how I would like people to behave, but I can't base my behavior on others actions, reactions, provocations, or their whiny little pipe dream desires that everyone get along in the world and bad things stop happening to people. Until then you're going to need to learn some basic psychological skills for functioning in the world. The internet is full of resources.


you let me know how that works out for you, okay? and when you've found shangri-la please update all of us, we're all looking for it. Thanks.

Jul 21, 2010, 15:07


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: haha is that the big reveal?

Cheeso wrote:
velvetwater wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

I've seen someone else say your tone was rude and insulting as well.


Exactly: yourself as cheeso! :-)))))))))))



You think there are people who don't me and squirrel are one and the same, and you think you've uncovered the big plot? hahahaha

You really are a dolt...

Titles song: PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME.
If you had bothered to read my posts properly you would have seen that I did not claim to have uncovered any big plot. I even said that I didn't think you made a mystery of using two different usernames.
But you have such an innate urgency to attack that you don't even read properly.
You are now making a spectacle of yourself, being so defensive and basically trolling as usual.
I have been very calm and tried to talk to you.
But sadly hito was right: with you it is bound to end badly as you are so childish and full of resentment and hate for anyone that has a different opinion.
One day I will say "you used to cause me sadness".
Now I will just say "grow up".
Maybe you should watch LE LOCATAIRE (THE TENANT) or ROSEMARY'S BABY tonight to entertain yourself rather than bother people in this forum. But please don't take it as an order as it is just a suggestion.
You can write anything you like now, I have better things to do than wasE my time with a sad case like you. Therefore I will not reply to you again. But feel free to keep your show going.
And now let's take a photo: cheese! You are done.
End titles: a new version of the cheesy Bee Gees classic: YOU LOOSE AGAIN!
Ciao :-)

Jul 21, 2010, 15:30


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: haha is that the big reveal?

velvetwater wrote:

You can write anything you like now, I have better things to do than wasE my time

Apparently you don't, since you took the time to start this dumb thread.

Jul 21, 2010, 15:35


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Why are you so hateful and divisive?

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
Nothing being said is a big deal. People can post as many or as few times as they want. Obscenity is not encouraged but saying foul words is still legal in America. I don't have any idea what your Utopian vision for this forum is but guess what? you are not the ombudsman or the arbitrator of this forum. I might have expectations about how I would like people to behave, but I can't base my behavior on others actions, reactions, provocations, or their whiny little pipe dream desires that everyone get along in the world and bad things stop happening to people. Until then you're going to need to learn some basic psychological skills for functioning in the world. The internet is full of resources.


you let me know how that works out for you, okay? and when you've found shangri-la please update all of us, we're all looking for it. Thanks.

Strong post, Eddie.

Jul 21, 2010, 15:36

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index