Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?

bassRelex wrote:
velvetwater wrote:
I was referring to dev's reply.

the devil

At least express a thought over "bump bump".

Feb 03, 2011, 20:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

bassRelex wrote:

the devil

bassRelex wrote:
she is silent now. NOT

bassRelex wrote:
bump

bassRelex wrote:
but is it a girl or a boy

Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum? Obviously not. It's simple enough to simply not read messages from those you find offensive. Some people don't want others to read messages like this. I'll never understand the urge some people have to censor others.

Freedom of speech. Neither god nor master.

cyberpainter wrote:

I agree.

Feb 04, 2011, 14:22

hito
hito
1745 posts

I would say now is one of those times when moderation would be more than welcome. What a mess.

Vote 1: GaryB
Vote 2: GaryB2

Mar 26, 2011, 13:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

what are you talking about? no we don't need a moderator. When LBO and I said something racist about Michael Jacksons kids my stove exploded into a flash flame and burnt me. This thing moderates itself. I think I called his kids "Darkies" but they are not, but I didn't know that because they had been walking around with scarves on their heads. I guess I should have been more hip w/ following Michael Jackson in his lifetime. He's brilliant.
No, we don't need a moderator. I think the moderator gets a kick out of our stupid arguments about dumb rock band glory when the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Just like the Easter Bunny oh yeah, don't forget religious and political persecution!!
speaking of which - when can we expect Laetitias' Marxism essay? I'm eagerly awaiting it.

Mar 26, 2011, 15:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

and if the fighting keeps up, Martin will take things into his own hands and come beat you all up personally. and then cancel the forum which will really piss me off and I'll assist in the ass kicking because I need exercise and I'm mental and vulnerable.

Mar 26, 2011, 15:12

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i never got into jack either. nevert bought a micheal j album in my life. so i'm not cool either. i tell my parents that i like phil collins, which is d**che. i just hear old music on the radio tho, in reality. i suppose they wanted to make the best music in the univerce then, rather then junk food. but who am i to talk, i listened to early add n to x on spotify, and its miles better then when i used to try and make music, that was just dirty noise. if you love your self too much, your bound to be a worm forever.

Mar 26, 2011, 15:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it was I believe stereolabs desire when they began this forum for freedom and let the chips fall where they may. This topic comes up from time to time with the newer forumites. There have been some bans on users but they have been abusive and stalking and really aggressive and threatening. but, they came back. and the forum was at one point closed to all, fortunately it was reestablished. I think their management takes care of any problems so contact him with your complaints and issues. Maybe it can be resolved.
I can't imagine stereolab would be into banning and censorship. we all say stupid things just ignore it and don't get so bent out of shape, if possible.

Mar 26, 2011, 15:31

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

The forum is shite just now, I am afraid. Dark days :(

Mar 26, 2011, 15:52

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

does the law state that you have to be an expert forum poster to post on here? i dont see that i've been offencive in any way. a bit stupid, maybe. but we all have flaws, even the average poster on here has flaws i'm sure.

Mar 26, 2011, 16:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Junk food hasn't always existed except salt water taffy and ice cream. Those have always existed. Wow I can't believe the Starbucks concept took off like that. Hard to believe. Same for Burger King which proudly plays Stereolab. I don't know what Starbucks problem is. The Starbucks in Denver should call itself The Norah Jones and Coffee House. but I heard Starbucks was changing it's name- to Star 5 and a Half & HalfBucks.

Mar 26, 2011, 19:18

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index