Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?

wracket wrote:
hito wrote:
I have decided I am going to bump this thread every time the forum becomes a cesspit of garbage.

Well, feel free to bump it, but the whole "moderation or no" debate is rather pointless, as no administrators ever come here anymore. It's Lord of the Flies, man...blow the bloody conch to your heart's content, but expect no headmaster!

I know it but I don't want to get into telling off those who post dribble after vomit. Basically, I am expressing my disdain in my own way.
It also reminds those who oppose moderation that they're not John Stuart Mill.
But don't tell anyone my plans. I fear that even posting this will bring an inane comment or two from the spam patrol.

May 07, 2011, 13:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i dont know why you people want this forum to be boring. i got into this music as a method of bursting the still waters. thats me all over.

May 07, 2011, 13:21

hito
hito
1745 posts

touche

May 07, 2011, 13:28

microman
13 posts

I feel that "moderation" is a thinly veiled form of fascism.

May 08, 2011, 11:31

hito
hito
1745 posts

microman wrote:
I feel that "moderation" is a thinly veiled form of fascism.

I feel that microman is a thinly veiled form of a member

May 08, 2011, 18:48

hito
hito
1745 posts

Did you ever see a zombie film where all of the living humans are overcome by the insatiable, brain-dead zombies? No amount of wisdom could kill these zombies as they broke through walls, windows, cars, whatever and attacked the young, fit, sensible and intelligent.

May 09, 2011, 10:38

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

No.

May 09, 2011, 20:12

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

JS wrote:
Of course, a moderator would be a good thing here.

In the meantime, if you can accept Cheeso's (Squirrel, etc..) personal attacks on other forum members, then you will have to accept my attacks on Cheeso. It is a very sad thing that I am the only one here who has the balls to treat this sucker the way he's deserving.

Personal attacks? You're a rank fucking hypocrite.

May 09, 2011, 20:17

JS
JS
489 posts

thomas2 wrote:

Personal attacks? You're a rank fucking hypocrite.

Obviously, you don't know what hypocrisy is. My actions are transparent and I don't pretend to be something I'm not.

I clearly stated that I am against Cheeso, because he's a fucking asshole, and I also stated elsewhere that Cheeso's friends are fair game because they validate Cheeso's actions.

If you don't like what I'm doing, you can go cry to Martin.

May 09, 2011, 21:02

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Do you know what arrogance is?

May 09, 2011, 21:20

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index