Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?
106 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?

s_lush_s wrote:
so please, make an effort to not take everything so personally and enjoy the discussions about Stereolab. as they are on hiatus and this is our only fan link to them and some of us have been gathering here for years to exalt them formally, fanatically. we go to see them perform. cheeso goes to the show, he never misses it. we sit here for years waiting for an lp or ep or interview or any scrap of memorabilia. so please don't muck this up for us.

This is what I have been saying all along!
I have criticized some of you because you seem to forget about Stereolab most of the time and instead get involved in unenjoyable discussions (i.e. Polanski which I joined too for a change).
I enjoy very much the discussions about Stereolab and everything else you have mentioned.
I am not relatively new like someone has stated: I have been posting since SOUND DUST and never had problems before.
And I am not the one trying to muck this up at all:
I am actually complaining about users who seem to do this on a regular basis.
I might be whining but I really feel misunderstood here.

Jul 22, 2010, 00:22

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: