Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?
106 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Babylon01
Babylon01
183 posts

Re: Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?

cyberpainter wrote:
Babylon01 wrote:
Clearly it would be a good idea to have some form of moderation -other forums I access are moderated and they are far more entertaining than the indescribable bollocks bollocksness that this one has degenerated into (in many threads).

It may be going through a difficult phase, but come on you bunch of schizoid fuck-ups, dump your ego junk elsewhere, mend your egos elsewhere, just...go elsewhere, basically. You're fundamentally boring in a way you're too dense to comprehend. You're interrupting my (and many other people's)interest in and pleasure from this board, so would you just fuck off?

Censorship exists everywhere -we censor ourselves, we censor our histories, we censor each other to protect each other, we censor on a moment-by-moment basis. Moderation is censorship, censorship happens, and amongst people unwilling or unable to self-censor, there really isn't much of an alternative.

Could I suggest that several moderators are established to work together to stop the current degeneration into textual cess that we seem to have here?

Mind you, I wouldn't be one of them -simply no time to do it -and who apart from the trolls has the time to patrol the boards?

It's an unmoderated board. Your abusive language doesn't help, and doesn't get you what you want.

You're right -sorry for any offense, people

Mar 27, 2011, 12:27

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: