Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?
106 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Babylon01
Babylon01
183 posts

Re: Would the introduction of a moderator be good for the forum?

Can I wade in here? You know I have to say as a relative newcomer here that Hito, whatever his perceived pomposity / pretentiousness / condescension etc is good for this forum -he tries to raise the tone of it, important in these dark days of sluss, etc.

At least you can read and engage with Hito's contributions, which construct viewpoints well beyond the solipsistic bilge perpetrated here by sluss and company. Surely that's one reason to come here, to engage with other contributors, agree with them or not, dig their tastes in whatever or not, maybe share a bit of 'lab love too.

Doesn't have to get personal -although obviously our identities are defined to varying extents by this band and this forum, I don't think people should be personalising others' comments as much as they do. It's understandable if this happens, but it can get a bit laborious.

I'm getting a bit laborious myself, so I'll be shutting up now. Night.

May 12, 2011, 21:13

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: