+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
You know what disturbs me?
Log In to post a reply
28 messages
View: flat \ threaded

1963 posts

Re: You know what disturbs me?

moonduck wrote:
The vocal style of death metal bands when the voice sounds like...

a rusty coffee grinder? an angry weasel...what is that sound?

Growling. lol It's called growling. I love metal. However, the bands I listen to do it coherently. It's the Norwegian stuff that's usually the extreme.

Feb 24, 2011, 22:23


Topic Outline: