Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Will this forum last forever?
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Will this forum last forever?

meanchico wrote:
Margerine Eclipse group? I don't see you.

Oh yes, that one as well. The group just called 'Stereolab' seems more popular.

Added you as friend MC. Nice one.

Aug 11, 2010, 17:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Forever? I hope so. Forever is so infinite. YaY! I think so. when I wanted that rocket tee this is the place to come and get it. but my memory was wrong because I thought it came in red with the graphics. and I don't own anything in red so I wanted it. but then I discovered it was white, so I was disappointed. I'm afraid I would get coffee stains on the white tee. plus the red tee is just sooooo exciting. sorry I missed it.

yeah I think tis place will be around for a good little bit. I TRULY believe the groop is on hiatus. and that Stereolab is their job. and they will continue their job like many bands do for a long long time. It's a hiatus after, what, nineteen years, almost that many members, and they'll continue to put out great music. It's not as if the music doesn't sell. some of you lil buggers snubbed CC but that didn't stop it from grabbing a few adds and I hope "Not Music" will be even more encouraging.
anybody who doesn't appreciate CC is just...they've got something wroong with them. their elevator is defective. yeah, I dislike 3 of the songs, three out of 14. not bad. I can't relate with people that snub CC or won't even listen to it then claim to be fans. I'm a fan of their later work. I'm not into that '90's guitar shit. bleuch. I'm a fan from I'd say '94 '95 on with the excetion of Space Age.

Aug 12, 2010, 05:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oops exception.

Aug 12, 2010, 05:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Booklover wrote:
green screen?

Yes you're welcome to ramble on over to the green screen, many of us here post on both. I love that forum.
http://thegroop.proboards.com/

Aug 13, 2010, 01:33

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

thank you,I am already registered there) I visit it from time to time, but I usually forget the link and too lazy to search for it :p

Aug 13, 2010, 02:03

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Booklover wrote:
green screen?

Yes you're welcome to ramble on over to the green screen, many of us here post on both. I love that forum.

Just joined up over there. Not sure how often I'll visit - I waste (no offence meant or anything) enough of my time over her...and on Facebook...and on Twitter...and on Spurs message boards...

Aug 13, 2010, 09:12

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Booklover wrote:
green screen?

Just joined up over there. Not sure how often I'll visit - I waste (no offence meant or anything) enough of my time over her...and on Facebook...and on Twitter...and on Spurs message boards...

I put 'I waste enough of my time over her' rather than 'over here' by mistake - wow! could be some sort of Freudian slip - wonder who she is?

Aug 13, 2010, 09:14

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Oops, yes I know you're over there booklover. :)

Aug 15, 2010, 15:44

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

A long as someone doesn't pull the plug it will. Best music discussion forum around and great source for new music or in my case old music I haven't heard before.

Aug 17, 2010, 17:50

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

I think it'll be around for a while. I hope so, been posting here about 8 years on and off (just back from a "hiatus") and it is one of the nicer little communities on the web :)

Aug 17, 2010, 19:33

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index