Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Will this forum last forever?
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: Will this forum last forever?

Hobobachang wrote:
I think it'll be around for a while. I hope so, been posting here about 8 years on and off (just back from a "hiatus") and it is one of the nicer little communities on the web :)

it's good to see some proof that some hiatuses are not indefinite!

Aug 17, 2010, 20:56

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

"Forever"

I never thought the band would be gone for that long.

Aug 18, 2010, 22:04

hito
hito
1745 posts

One thing I was thinking about was the number of genuine members. I see some discussions that seem to be all generated by the same person at the same computer.
The number of genuine members will affect the genuine discussion and hence the life of the forum. No?

Nov 08, 2010, 11:05

jorbel
329 posts

Nothing is permanent, but this forum will last forever and ever. <3

Nov 08, 2010, 13:42

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

hito wrote:
One thing I was thinking about was the number of genuine members. I see some discussions that seem to be all generated by the same person at the same computer.
The number of genuine members will affect the genuine discussion and hence the life of the forum. No?

You are totally right.
But, as you probably remember, last summer I already expressed my views concerning the matter of multiple usernames and meaningless posts only to generate nasty reactions.
So it is probably wise not to reopen this discussion.

Nov 08, 2010, 16:01

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

there was a time when people could disagree here and insult overtly antagonize and so forth. but, I guess things are different now just because. and that's fine. this is stereolabs forum. I hope it stays.

Nov 08, 2010, 18:00

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Yes, there a few posters that freak me out. Not you though hito!! Your posts are pure gold, mostly :)

Nov 08, 2010, 21:34

hito
hito
1745 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
Yes, there a few posters that freak me out. Not you though hito!! Your posts are pure gold, mostly :)

Well, that is a nice thing to say. I often feel people think the opposite.

Keep on smiling

Nov 09, 2010, 01:05

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index