Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"Not music" review
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Vincent
6 posts

Re:

Hi,

since a few years, a lot of "no-life" people are pretending to be "journalist" on the web... THe only way to stop them is to contact them or to post replies that prove that they are assh*les...
The biggest problem is that websites like MSN, Yahoo! and others are using their reviews, so a big rumour can be spreaded almost as easy as the Roswell saga...

See You

Vince

Sep 09, 2010, 19:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1905 posts

Re:

[quote="Vincent" so a big rumour can be spreaded almost as easy as the Roswell saga...

[/quote]

but that did actually happen

Sep 09, 2010, 20:05

matthew6
matthew6
1905 posts

Re:

wrote:
slightly spaced out percussion

what does that mean???

Sep 09, 2010, 20:07

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

Re:

I suspect that he simply thought it sounded cool and relevant.

Sep 09, 2010, 20:12

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

Re:

Yea he probably feels superior being the one listening to the album first while watching us all digesting his afterthought of the music.

Sep 09, 2010, 21:20

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re:

What a useless review!

Sep 10, 2010, 00:15

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

Re: another one

Never mind, here's another:

http://www.morethanthemusic.co.uk/2010/09/15/stereolab-not-music/

Sep 16, 2010, 12:20

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: lyrics

I can understand Laetitia singing in English from a marketing standpoint, but I prefer it in French...such a beautiful sounding language. Just give me the music and the French...and for the lyrics: *ppsshhppfflpp!*

Sep 16, 2010, 14:04

Loopena
7 posts

Re: Not Music on ITunes

Old News ?? You can listen to 30 second parts on ITunes.

Sep 18, 2010, 17:15

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Not Music on ITunes

Loopena wrote:
Old News ?? You can listen to 30 second parts on ITunes.

Where!? Have you dreamt of it?
I've tried both UK and US ITunes and it is not there...

Sep 18, 2010, 19:55

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index