Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"Not music" review
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Not Music on ITunes

velvetwater wrote:
Loopena wrote:
Old News ?? You can listen to 30 second parts on ITunes.

Where!? Have you dreamt of it?
I've tried both UK and US ITunes and it is not there...

Yup, I found it on iTunes. They've got the grey version of the album cover rather than the blue. Tantalising to hear samples of the music...overall, it all sounds like classic Stereolab. Won't spend too much time on it, too much like dipping a spoon in the pot before dinner's ready - don't want to spoil my appetite

Sep 18, 2010, 20:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Found it now on the UK site!
I can't explain it, but I swear it was not there a few minutes ago and it is not on the US Itunes even now.
Maybe it is my PC that is trying to stop me from listening to the snippets so that I don't spoil the first listen of the entire album.
Misteries of the web...

Sep 18, 2010, 20:32

Loopena
7 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Loopena wrote:

I did found it on the Dutch ITunes. ( And I read it was/is on Itunes UK also)

Sep 18, 2010, 20:42

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

I couldn't resist and I listened to it!
First impression is positive.

Sep 18, 2010, 21:34

jorbel
329 posts

It sounds awfully good except for Silver Sands (?), but not at all nighty! : )

Sep 18, 2010, 22:51

vivakomeda
744 posts

It's there. Just heard the snippets.

Sounds plenty like Chemical Chords.

Sep 19, 2010, 06:59

Simontreal
Simontreal
33 posts

Re:

I really like the iTunes snippets : all of them ! Strange emotion : super-excited to recieve another new Lab fix but so sad that this may be the last one !

With those 30 sec., Pop Molecules doesn't seem so different ! I'm not sure yet if Neon Beanbag remix would be the perfect end to the last record !

But the rest seems FANTASTIC !

Sep 19, 2010, 13:06

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Loopena wrote:
velvetwater wrote:
Loopena wrote:

I did found it on the Dutch ITunes. ( And I read it was/is on Itunes UK also)

Hoi Loopena - ben jij een Nederlander/se? ik woon in Nederland en misschien kunnen we beginnen met een 'Nederlandse maatschappij Stereolab'...

Sep 19, 2010, 13:28

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re:

Simontreal wrote:
I really like the iTunes snippets : all of them ! Strange emotion : super-excited to recieve another new Lab fix but so sad that this may be the last one !

With those 30 sec., Pop Molecules doesn't seem so different ! I'm not sure yet if Neon Beanbag remix would be the perfect end to the last record !

But the rest seems FANTASTIC !

Agree. Everything but the remixes sounds really good - I'll look on them as bonus tracks and can always use the old skip button if needs be.

Sep 19, 2010, 13:57

Loopena
7 posts

Dara wrote:
Loopena wrote:
[quote="velvetwater"][quote="Loopena"]Old News ?? You can listen to 30 second parts on ITunes.

Hoi Loopena - ben jij een Nederlander/se? ik woon in Nederland en misschien kunnen we beginnen met een 'Nederlandse maatschappij Stereolab'...

Hoi Dara. Ja ik ben een Nederlander ( uit de buurt van Amsterdam).

Sep 19, 2010, 19:27

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index