Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"Not music" review
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
746 posts

Re:

Sivler Sands actually sounded pretty interesting, particularly the change during the fade-out.

So is Cardboard Clouds is a winner.

Not sure about the rest yet.

Sep 19, 2010, 23:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Not Music snippets

Wow, just listening to the snippets for the first time, I'm very excited. Equivalences sounds really interesting. Two Finger Symphony sounds just like CC, some of it sounds very FFS, Laserblast harmony is nice, Sun Demon started out good but then had too much of that CC sound for my taste, Pop Molecule will be great, and I like that ethereal sort of deconstructed sound of Neon Beanbag.

Sep 20, 2010, 04:03

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: Not Music on ITunes

I went to itunes today, did the routine 4 or 5 times, couldn't access the preview. I'll try again. when I did get accessed, no "not music" was mentioned. I'm a failure. I'll try again right now. but, I already ordered my clear double vinyl!! yay! but I'm determined to never open it. but I know how to reseal stuff.

Sep 20, 2010, 04:17

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Just go to the bottom of the itunes window and click on "change country". It's on the UK itunes store with the snippets.

Sep 20, 2010, 04:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: Not Music snippets

Recorded in 2007, seems so long ago.

Sep 20, 2010, 04:25

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

oh thanks! :)

Sep 20, 2010, 04:34

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

hm, I dont see it through my iTunes, sigh
Maybe it's not avaliable for my country

Sep 20, 2010, 06:45

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

oh yes!
listened to it from UK account, amazing

that song called "Bump" is Delugeoise

I like the demos, but looks it has less Sean work

Sep 20, 2010, 08:55

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Loopena wrote:
Hoi Dara. Ja ik ben een Nederlander ( uit de buurt van Amsterdam).

Ik ben net terug in Nijmegen na een borrel met mijn werk colegas in Amsterdam. Mijn anderhalf uurtje trein reis is soms een echte klus, maar na een paar Palmpjes is het echt een genot - iPod in, stilte coupˇ - lekker!.

Zag je 'School of Seven Bells' in het Paradiso in juli?

Sep 20, 2010, 21:18

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
velvetwater wrote:
Loopena wrote:
Old News ?? You can listen to 30 second parts on ITunes.

Where!? Have you dreamt of it?
I've tried both UK and US ITunes and it is not there...

Yup, I found it on iTunes. They've got the grey version of the album cover rather than the blue. Tantalising to hear samples of the music...overall, it all sounds like classic Stereolab. Won't spend too much time on it, too much like dipping a spoon in the pot before dinner's ready - don't want to spoil my appetite

chemicalchordelicious!

Sep 20, 2010, 22:04

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index