Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
when is the new laetitia sadier album out?
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

when is the new laetitia sadier album out?

is it out now, cos its not on itunes. i checked. it sounds like it'll be goo. dont want no bomb going off tho.

Sep 17, 2010, 17:34

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: when is the new laetitia sadier album out?

9-21-10

Sep 17, 2010, 18:01

Simontreal
Simontreal
33 posts

The record store where I always did buy the Stereolab the day it was coming out doesn't have it in their listing, in their computer system, and usually, they have forthcoming releases listed around 2 months in advance.

There is no mention of that album. I went to the store and tried to search it and they were not able to find it, so I'm scared !

Is this album really gonna be released in North America ?

Sep 17, 2010, 20:32

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

it should be. my local record store in Minneapolis has been mentioning in their weekly emails for the past month.

Sep 17, 2010, 21:11

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i'm wondering if i should get the record, or just download the mp3. i may do both. my ipod's gone funny, with age, see. headphones gone crap in one ear.

Sep 17, 2010, 22:07

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Its being carried on FAB here in Canada, and a lot of stores stopped carrying them cuz they have very poor fulfillment rates.

You should be able to get it from a major chain. I know down town MTL had a tonne of HMV's and archimbaults when i lived there. but that was before the music industry sucked.

Sep 18, 2010, 01:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It's not out yet. I called broadcast Vinyl tonight ; not available in Dallas. I was gonna go buy it tonight! So, we'll see how the 21st goes. I want vinyl.

Sep 18, 2010, 01:15

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

If my local HMV has it I'll eat my hat.

Hmv online is great for music, the stores are shit. Unless you want Take That or Dizzy etc.

Sep 18, 2010, 10:43

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

How about a race?

see who can get hold of a kosher hard copy of the album first. Starting...now!

Sep 18, 2010, 11:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: How about a race?

I doubt it will be me. The record store doesn't have it. They said, "Sounds like an import..." well?

Sep 18, 2010, 17:24

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index