Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
absinthe - scary drink!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: absinthe - scary drink!

i do still with stereolab was as big as then. and no i dont think they've sold out. like yu all think :P

Sep 17, 2010, 22:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

burger king serves a veggie burger.

I tried it twice. not the burger the absinthe. I'm not much into liquors. some.

Sep 18, 2010, 17:34

el wanko
142 posts

I have vague memories of being totally off my tits on pills and doing 2 shots in a row and having the biggest rush of my life, far better than amyl nitrate!

Sep 19, 2010, 11:53

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

I'm tellin' yas, "V" is the mutt's nuts. 'cept for when it makes you see some scary Aztec shi-ite. That ain't kosher and/or cricket.

Sep 19, 2010, 13:34

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

meanchico wrote:
ooof....be careful with that. I shared a bottle with some friends back on Christmas Eve 2004 and holy shit did it mess me up. I didn't even drink that much (did the water/ice/sugar cube thing).

such lovely packaging though.

I'll stick with dry white wine, champagne or gin.

Hey MeanChico, you might like this cocktail that they have been serving all summer at one of my favorite local restaurants:

Vieux-Carré absinthe, fresh lemon, citrus syrup, orange bitters, sparkling wine

They serve it ice-cold in a tall champagne flute. Very refreshing, and so far I haven't been seeing any crazy colors or speaking in tongues or climbing trees nude or paying $50 for the Japanese version of Not Music or any crazy junk like that.

Sep 19, 2010, 17:49

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I drank the absinthe , and I also drank it Christmas Eve of '04 but the ginger bread really special cookies negated the "Absinthe," . this chick I know is in an Absinthe of the month club, but shipping liquor wine or beer to a citizen is illegal in Texas. Ha! so she's getting moonshine. I want a real vintage bottle. the shit I drank came with the label, but it was total B.S.. I wasn't tripping!

Sep 20, 2010, 04:32

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index