Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
madchester scene
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

madchester scene

to be honest i'm more down with the madchester style at the moment. bought some obscure record on itunes and it didn't agree with me.

Sep 18, 2010, 22:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: madchester scene

YAY 1993!

Sep 19, 2010, 01:19

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I cAN PLAY THE PIANO LIKE MY GRANDMA! I WISH!

Sep 19, 2010, 01:19

mathieu
mathieu
176 posts

Don't twist my melon man.....

Sep 19, 2010, 13:47

Rael_
44 posts

78 sluss wrote:
to be honest i'm more down with the madchester style at the moment. bought some obscure record on itunes and it didn't agree with me.

I was there, mate, 'aving it LARGE! It were all E's and charlie, ya wanker! E's gonner step on YOU! Now bugger off...

Sep 20, 2010, 17:15

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

I'm starting to lose track of which multiple-personalities belong to whom... It puts a hurt on my brain. Sometimes this forum feels like an online game that you play for an hour before realizing that everyone else is a bot.

Sep 22, 2010, 03:45

Rael_
44 posts

Better a bot than a bote!

Sep 22, 2010, 03:49

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

fook off

Sep 24, 2010, 21:28