Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
'the trip' pitchfork review: 8.2/10
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

'the trip' pitchfork review: 8.2/10

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14660-the-trip/

Sep 27, 2010, 05:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
744 posts

Re: 'the trip' pitchfork review: 8.2/10

Took all of one sentence to get to 'retro-futuristic'...

Nice to see good press though

Sep 27, 2010, 06:00

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Not bad.

Sep 27, 2010, 07:34

vivakomeda
744 posts

I agree by the way - the album far exceeded my expectations. Sadier keeps getting better.

Sep 27, 2010, 07:39

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Daaang. Their reviewers are so unpredictable. It's so nice that this album is getting such great reviews. It keeps getting better with every listen. I must've listened to "By The Sea" at least 20 times this past weekend.

Sep 27, 2010, 13:07

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Not bad.

My sentiments exactly.

Sep 27, 2010, 15:59

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

vivakomeda wrote:
I agree by the way - the album far exceeded my expectations. Sadier keeps getting better.

ditto!

she's "changin it around...keepin it fresh!"

Sep 28, 2010, 17:47