Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
coolest dude on the forum.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: coolest dude on the forum.

OMG, it's Santa's list.

Oct 22, 2010, 15:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Wow, how did you get this list? I don't know whether to be happy to see such a nice big list of fans, or a little disturbed by the compiling of a list of us.

Oct 22, 2010, 18:36

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

No, erase that comment, it's not like it's our real names. It's great to see so many fans!

Oct 22, 2010, 18:40

S.F.Hazel
S.F.Hazel
27 posts

sorry, did not mean to alarm, I was bored shitless and I just love to make lists. actually it is more complex than that, but has nothing to do with the forum members, just my nuttiness. peace and love to all.

Oct 22, 2010, 19:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Hey, I rely on the listiness of members here to give me lots of info on bands and songs. So cheers!

Oct 22, 2010, 19:37

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

S.F.Hazel wrote:
sorry, did not mean to alarm, I was bored shitless and I just love to make lists. actually it is more complex than that, but has nothing to do with the forum members, just my nuttiness. peace and love to all.

Very interesting; I didn't realize so many people have commented here over the years.

Oct 22, 2010, 19:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Labhead wrote:

Very interesting; I didn't realize so many people have commented here over the years.

And quite a few more. There were regulars here years ago that dropped off. Anyone remember 'Bastard?'

Oct 22, 2010, 20:02

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

i love your list. great work!

Oct 22, 2010, 20:03

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

everyone is the coolest dude on this forum.....except Hito.

Oct 22, 2010, 20:20

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Mu Mu wrote:

And quite a few more. There were regulars here years ago that dropped off. Anyone remember 'Bastard?'

I remember a few, only by nature; not by name. ;)

Oct 22, 2010, 20:22

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index